- Take in the island’s scenery and traditional life
- Private tour allows for a more flexible schedule
- Includes private guide and air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Explore Bali with a private guide on a full-day tour that takes in top attractions including Tanah Lot Temple and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. You’ll also visit Taman Ayun temple and Ulun Danu Beratan temple, stop at a coffee plantation, and see gardens with abundant plant life. Your guide shares commentary about Bali’s history and traditions, offering a comprehensive overview of this popular destination in Indonesia.
What to Expect
Tanah Lot sunset tour is one of the best full day trips in Bali islands to visit the beautiful panorama of Jatiluwih Rice terrace unfolding from the foot of the mountain and then continuing to see the fascinating view of the sunset at Tanah Lot temple. This is a great opportunity to see the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy the view of the sunset at Tanah Lot temple or most known as Sea temple.
Visiting many places of interest such as Taman Ayun temple a beautiful temple of Mengwi regency, then visit Bali coffee plantation to see the various coffee plants and try the tasting of coffee for free, after visiting the coffee farm you will continue to Bedugul area to see the remarkable view of Beratan lake temple and Ulun Danu Beratan temple. Then you will move onto the Jatiluwih Rice terrace with a breathtaking view of the rice paddy, this rice terrace is the biggest rice paddy in Bali, then you will stop for lunch. While having lunch you can see the view of rice paddy. After lunch you will visit the Batu Karu temple, situated in the foot of the mountain and finally visit the Tanah Lot temple a Balinese Hindu temple on a rock located in the middle of the sea, this temple is the most visited during sunset time, for its amazing views, and not to be missed.
The Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot sunset trip will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama and local social life. Enjoy this with your Balinese driver guide during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description of the places of interest you will visit during Bali.
PICK UP TIME & ITINERARY
- 8am – Pick up at the hotel
- 9am – Visit Taman Ayun temple
- 10am – Visit Bali coffee plantation
- 12pm – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan temple
- 1:30pm – Enjoy lunch with view Jatiluwih rice terrace
- 2:30pm – Visit Jatiluwih rice terrace
- 5:30pm – Visit Tanah Lot temple
- 6:30pm – Back to hotel
- 7:30pm – Arrive at hotel
- Accommodation, port or Airport in Kuta, Nusadua, Seminyak, Ubud or Sanur
- Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak 8 am
Sanur, Ubud 9 am
- 10 hours
- Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all sites
Jl. Raya Mawang No.5, Lodtunduh, Kec. Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571
Find Me on Tripadvisor