BEST UBUD TOUR
Immerse yourself in the beauty, culture, art, and history of Bali on a full-day private tour of Ubud and surrounding areas with a local guide to help you navigate cultural norms and customs respectfully. Experience spiritual purification at an 11th-century Hindu temple and visit lush green rice fields where you learn about the traditional cooperative irrigation systems used across the island. Skip tourist traps and the worry of navigating, adn leave the details to your guide.
- Visit 11th-century Tirta Empul Temple with sacred water used for spiritual purification
- See the beautiful 50-foot (15-meter) Tegenungan Waterfall, and swim in the pools
- Visit the Tegalalang Rice Fields and learn about Bali’s traditional cooperative irrigation system
- Sample coffee and tea a local coffee plantation, and then see Balinese arts and crafts in the villages of Ubud
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your hotel